An engaging two-day conference designed by and for family businesses, hosted by The Capital Region Family Business Center.
An engaging two-day conference designed by and for family businesses, hosted by The Capital Region Family Business Center. Sacramento’s Convention Center will serve as the backdrop for this multi-generational event where attendees can participate in cutting-edge educational sessions, collaborative networking opportunities and unique social events designed to help you grow your business and manage the unique challenges of operating and transitioning a family business.
Now in its fourth year, the two-day event features an action-packed schedule that brings you face-to-face with an impressive roster of local and national speakers and presenters including family representatives.
- Keynote Speakers: The Mayfield Family | Sub Sea Systems, Inc. Jamie T. Richardson, Vice President | White Castle Management Co. Mary Andringa, Chair of the Board | Vermeer Corporation Todd & Chris Rufer | The Morning Star Company Gunlek (Gun) Ruder, President & CEO | S. Martinelli & Co.
- Breakout Session Speakers: to be announced soon
- Dates: Thursday, April 2, 12 pm – 7 pm Friday, April 3, 8 am – 3 pm
- Location: Sheraton Grand Sacramento 1230 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95814
- Ticket information: Early Bird Single | FBC Member $500 Early Bird Single | Non-Member $750 General Admission | FBC Member $650 General Admission | Non-Member $900 Family Ticket Packages are also available.
- To register: visit Generations Family Business Conference Capital Region.
Established in 2007, the mission of The Capital Region Family Business Center is to help family businesses in the Greater Sacramento Region grow and prosper. At the foundation of our programs lie our core values: Trust, Affinity, Education, Collaboration and Prosperity. Together we learn, support, and thrive.