Join us for the Official Sacramento Beer Week Opening Event, as we celebrate all things craft beer, while exploring the culinary skills of Sacramento Area Chefs as they carefully prepare variations of our favorite comfort food. Each Restaurant Sponsor will create unique versions of the classic cheese and pasta childhood favorite, all paired with craft beers throughout the Sacramento region. Attendees will receive a commemorative glass and enjoy unlimited samples of new, rare and classic beers.
Includes all-you-can-eat samples from 10+ of Sacramento’s BEST restaurant and chefs preparing their specialty Mac-n-Cheese creations, as well as a commemorative glass to sample the beer gardens from over 40 local breweries.
Current Sac Mac Partner Sponsors:
Urban Roots Brewery + Smokehouse
More to Follow!
Brew Review Participants will be posted shortly!
Sacramento Beer Week and the Opening Event is organzied by the Sacramento Area Brewers Guild. For more information regarding Sacramento Beer Week and the over 300 events that will occur between Friday, April 26, 2019 – Sunday, May 5, 2019, view the Sacramento Beer Week website.
Established in 2003, the Sacramento Area Brewers Guild supports local, independent breweries to make the Greater Sacramento area a premier California craft beer market and world class beer destination. The Guild’s mission is to increase the success of its membership through education, professional development and collective collaboration. Our preeminent event is Sacramento Beer Week each spring.
Ticket Policies & Notices
- All attendees must be 21+ and IDs will be checked at the entrance.
- No infants, children or anyone under 21 allowed in. No pets allowed in.
- Rain or shine event. Tickets are non-refundable, but transferrable via the Universe system.
- Food Truck food is not included in the ticket price.
- Do not bring in glassware of any kind. Water will be provided.
- Backpacks and large bags are discouraged and may be subject to search.
- Please drink responsibly. Disorderly guests will be escorted out by security.
- Unauthorized solicitations or distribution of materials is prohibited, resulting in ejection.
Special thanks to Lisa Bardot for the custom illustrations used in the event branding.