Comstock’s magazine, the premier business publication of California’s Capital Region, is looking for a new team member to fill an Ad Trafficker/Sales Coordinator position.
This position is responsible for coordinating print and digital advertising units, from insertion order-submission, to materials collection and approval, to placement and results tracking. Attention to detail, a systematic approach to complex projects, the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and strong technical skills are all necessary to succeed in this role.
- Coordinate the submission of all advertisements, both print and web, by the deadline each month. This includes ads designed by clients and agencies and ads that are produced in-house.
- Support the sales team by managing available advertising units
- Update sales and media kits, research market information/potential sales leads
- Traffic and maintain online advertising campaigns using Google DFP
- Troubleshoot advertising issues that affect trafficking, implementation or reporting of a campaign
- Ensure online campaigns deliver on pace and in full
- Act as bridge between the sales team and the production or digital teams, making sure all the information as well as materials are submitted in a consistent, timely manner.
- Facilitate the workflow and communication between departments to ensure that deadlines are efficiently and consistently met from inception to broadcast, placement or implementation of an advertisement.
- Communicate with clients to maintain customer satisfaction
- Provide reports on the status of advertisements to both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to analyze and interpret large amounts of data quickly and make strategic decisions based on that information
- Attention to detail is crucial
- Exceptional organization
- Strong work ethic, drive and ambition
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well with a team and individually
- Mac-proficient and basic knowledge of PCs
- Knowledge of Google Drive, Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat.
- Familiarity with third party online trafficking tools, preferably Google DFP
- Experience in trafficking documents and information flow
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and under deadlines
Salary: $30,000 -$32,000/year based on qualification. This is a full time position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter and include “Type-A trafficker” in the subject line.