If you’re looking for a one-of-a-kind libations experience, head to Rancho Cordova’s Barrel District for an award-winning good time. The Barrel District is the newest place in Rancho Cordova for craft beer, craft cocktails and mead, also known as honey wine and often referred to as “nectar of the gods.” The Barrel District boasts the only two distilleries in the region since Prohibition and the only meadery in the region.
On Saturday, Oct. 6, the Barrel District and the Rancho Cordova Chamber of Commerce host this inaugural event experience and invite you and your friends to enjoy beer, spirits and mead along with local bites at each of the nine venues.
After you receive a limited edition inaugural glass and giveaways, you will be treated to two robust tastings at each of the six breweries, sip fine spirits at our two distilleries and taste the unique wine made from honey from our meadery.
Share in specially selected food tastings, games and prize opportunities at each site as we invite you to visit and enjoy the unique qualities of each of the nine venues.
- Tickets limited! Select a location to begin your experience. We do not expect to have tickets available day-of or at the door.
- Check-in from noon until 5:00 pm, event ends at 6:00 pm.
- The Barrel District is a drive-able area.
- Some sites can be reached via Sacramento Light Rail.
- Click here for information on Barrel District partners, locations and area map.
To register, click here.