For 29 years, valued community partners like you have helped KidsFirst heal, protect and educate thousands of local children and families. Your support has allowed KidsFirst to build and maintain no-cost programs with a lasting impact for those in need throughout Placer County.
These services center on trauma-focused and parent/child relationship counseling; prevention and early intervention, including parent and child education; case management information, referrals and home visitation. As awareness of these programs grow in our community; so does demand and an increase in the necessary resources to ensure that no family is turned away.
As you kick-off 2018, we invite you to invest in KidsFirst. Together we can continue providing the necessary programs that strengthen and empower children and families to live safe, healthy and nurturing lives so they and our communities can thrive.
We hope to see you at our 2018 Putting Kids First Luncheon to:
- Help us honor Mia Behrens, a Placer County resident and child abuse survivor with a Lifetime Achievement Award
- Join community leaders making a difference in the lives of children
- Commemorate April as National Child Abuse Prevention Month
- Network with local business and community leaders sharing a commitment to our children, our families, our community, our future
- Sponsorships for this event are now available starting at just $250, with comprehensive annual sponsorships for KidsFirst also available today!
To register, click here.