Join us for our annual 2018 Labor Law Update presented by the California Employers Association.
Featured speaker: Jessica Hawthorne, Attorney with the California Employers Association.
Governor Jerry Brown signed more than 800 new bills into law in October of 2017. Many of these new laws significantly impact employers, including:
- Changes to California’s minimum wage,
- The expansion of parental leaves of absence to employers with 20 employees,
- Measures limiting information employers can ask job applicants about salary and criminal history; and
- New requirements for mandatory sexual harassment prevention training.
- Register now and be informed on which measures were signed into law and how these new laws will impact you in the New Year!
Along with this valuable presentation; coffee and breakfast items will be included in your registration fee.
Seating is limited so act fast!! You or someone from your HR department needs to be in the room.
To register, click here.