Predicting future opportunities for the property manager is a challenge. In this course, you will gain the skills needed to successfully lease and market building space under favorable as well as adverse economic conditions. You will learn to conduct targeted market surveys and to develop a marketing plan that will please both the owner and the tenant. Leasing and marketing are also approached in-depth from legal and ethical angles, as well as from a financial standpoint. This course, which includes current, reliable resources, such as relevant web sites, can help you stay on top of today’s marketplace.
Key topic areas:
- Market analysis, survey conditions, and planning
- Ownership and investment
- Renewal and tenant satisfaction
- The leasing plan, including lease negotiations
- Public relations and advertising
- Tenant prospecting and space allowance
Applies to: RPA® designation
To register, click here.