With the passing of the CARES Act on March 27, 2020, emergency provisions have been enacted to attempt to stabilize the United States economy and help protect employers and employees during the COVID-19 crisis. This webinar will address the requirements and impacts of the CARES Act on employers.
Tax attorney, George Cicotte, will discuss the following key points:
- Paycheck Protection Program (SBA Loans)
- Employee Retention Credit
- Other Changes to Tax Laws
- Expanded Unemployment Benefits
- Changes to Retirement Plans
- Changes to Group Health Plans
- Student Loan Assistance
Please join Palmer Kazanjian Wohl Hodson on Tuesday, April 7th, at 11 a.m. PST for another informative webinar. This webinar will be limited to the first one hundred registrants. If you are unable to attend, a video recording will be available for a limited time following the webinar. Please register using this link.