Get up to date on latest trends on Business Case for Greening, Including BOMA resources to help!
Two seasoned veterans of all things green will bring you up to speed on the latest from:
- LEED EB Re-Certification GuidelinesLEED V4 andLEED Dynamic PlaqueGRESB – Global Real Estate Sustainability Benchmark
- Latest on Indoor Air Quality: Harvard study showing dramatic improvements to cognition in “green buildings”
- Value of Benchmarking
The session will also include ways to simplify greening and how to drive the business case value proposition, including sharing the latest on BOMA tools and resources to help you execute successfully.This highly energetic and interactive discussion will focus on:
- How owners, operators and managers (owners, property, facility or asset managers, engineers and service provider partners) can better understand how to successfully negotiate both LEED EB and GRESB and avoid pitfalls, which could add significant costs to execute
- Provide a roadmap to achieve the highest level of points (for LEED EB and GRESB) in the most economical way as well as how to successfully navigate GRESB.
- Understand BOMA sustainability resources as well as other tools to support cost effective execution: BEEP, Energy Star, BOMA Energy Performance Contract (BEPC) toolkit and more.
Brenna Walraven, CEO & Founder Corporate Sustainability Strategies, Inc., and first chairman and chief elected officer for BOMA International.
Craig Sheehy, CEO & Founder Envision Real Estate Services and past BOMA Sacramento President.
To register, click here!