Once you’ve raised outside capital, regardless of the stage or amount, it is time to think about building a lasting relationship with your investors. In this seminar, we’ll cover the legal aspects of working with investors as well as best practices for cultivating a relationship that provides long term benefits for your company.
What We’ll Cover:
- Types of Investment
- Stages of Investment
- Investment Instruments
- Post-funding investor relations
This seminar will include presentations from Weintraub Tobin and a discussion with a panel of investors and funded startup founders. While the seminar is organized by CleanStart, it will be relevant to all tech startups, regardless of industry.
- Chris Chediak, Weintraub Tobin
- Matthew K. Van Leeuwen, Weintraub Tobin
- Elizabeth Dodson, HomeZada
- Jordan Darling, Nikola Power Sports – invited
- John Peters, Sacramento Angels
- Jack Crawford, Impact Venture Capital – invited
To register, click here.