This no-cost workshop is packed with information with our two most popular workshops combined into one!
Topics to be covered:
• Business startup considerations:
• Strong Detailed Business Plan with assumptions.
• 12-24 months of Projections-Revenue, Expenses, Profit/Loss, with assumptions.
• 12 months of working capital expenses.
• Start a relationship with a CPA—worth the investment
• Prepare monthly financial statements, diligently.
• SBA financing options.;
• Leasing options.
• Lines of Credit.
Business Plan Development:
Have you heard the saying, “Businesses don’t plan to fail, they fail to plan?” It’s true – whether you are just starting out or are growing your business — having a well thought-out, written business plan can help you stay on track for success. A business plan can help you get organized, support an application for a loan, and serve as a roadmap to take your business in the right direction.
Although business plans generally follow a generic outline, no two plans are exactly alike. Your plan would include key success factors for your specific industry. And you would write your plan for a specific audience: a plan written as an internal document to guide your day-to-day operations would be different from one developed for a banker or an investor.
- How can the SBDC help if you are turned down for a loan?
- How does a small business get money? Bank loans— are they impossible?
- Doing your homework before applying for a loan— who might be able to help you?
- What is the SBA Loan Guarantee Program—how can SBA help?
- How does SBA look at my loan request?
- Are their tips for dealing with lenders?
- What else can SBA do for my business?
- Differences in Bank Lending and Alternative Lending, and resources available?
- Financing ABC’s – How the SBA (Small Business Administration) and the SBDC (Small Business Development Centers) can assist in financing needs for startup and expanding businesses.
- Why and How Understanding Business Finance is necessary
- Alternative Financing Options - Alternatives to the same old, same old…
- Out-of-the-Box Finance Options
- How You Can Help Yourself when looking for Money to Start or Expand Your Business.
To register, click here.