Dare to be Inspired? Executive Insight is back with an all-star lineup of the region’s top leaders. Join your fellow EDGErs and come interact with the region’s most influential men and women executives. Find out how they got to where they are today, what it takes to be successful, missteps to avoid and what it means to be a great leader.
This year’s all-star lineup includes:
- Dr. Robert Nelsen, President, California State University, Sacramento
- Kevin Kiley, Assemblyman, California State 6th Assembly District
- Merle Axelrad, Artist, Axelrad Art
- Michelle Odell, Public Affairs Director, Kaiser Permanente
- Leigh White, General Manager, Fox 40
- Donna Lucas, CEO and President, Lucas Public Affairs
- Blake Young, President and CEO, Sacramento Food Bank
- Chris Tucker, Owner, Hook & Ladder
- Andy Paul, Owner, Andy’s Candies
- Mac Clemmens, CEO, Digital Deployment
- Tiffani Fink, CEO, Paratransit, Inc.
Executive Insight is your opportunity to hear the secrets to career success and what it takes to have an impact on the future of Sacramento business. This is a fantastic event and represents the essence of what Metro EDGE is about – inspiring and engaging the future business and community leaders of our region. The only event to sell out three years in a row, you’ll want to register early, as there is limited capacity!
This event is exclusive to members of Metro EDGE only. If you’re not a member yet, this is the perfect reason to join now!
Below is a quick overview of the event so you’ll have everything you need to make this an amazing night:
Check-in: Registration begins at 5:30 p.m. Cocktail hour goes until 6:30 p.m. and then our program will begin.
Event overview: After a short introductory panel discussion, executives will head out into the crowd and rotate from table to table to field questions from you on topics ranging from business acumen and leadership to how to balance family and business success. Please be ready with questions for each speaker to participate in the conversation!
Food & drink: During the event, you may want to have a snack and enjoy a cocktail. Your ticket price includes delicious hosted bites and one (1) drink ticket (thank you Downey Brand)! Additionally, there will be a no-host bar so be sure to bring cash to enjoy.
What to wear: Business professional. You will be mixing and mingling with 12 of the region’s top leaders, so dress to impress. No jeans allowed (per Sutter Club dress code).
- Ladies: A nice dress, skirt with blouse, or even slacks with a great top.
- Men: Slacks, blazers and collared shirt. And of course, the no-fail option: Suit up!
What to bring:
- Business cards
- Questions for our executives
- Cash for drinks and our raffle for a Coffee with a CEO
- And the most important thing – your inquiring mind!
We hope this information helps you prepare for Executive Insight. If you have any questions about this event (or Metro EDGE), please email us.
Get the most out of Executive Insight all while supporting a good cause with MetroEDGE’s “Coffee with a CEO” raffle. EDGE’s Community Engagement committee will be holding a raffle to win a coffee meeting with one of Sacramento’s top executives as well as win a copy of the top book the recommend for young professionals. Win one-on-one time with one of the CEOs! All proceeds will go to support Metro EDGE’s sponsored non-profit for 2017, Inspired Giving, so remember to bring cash to buy your raffle tickets!
To register, click here.