The Founder Institute joins the CSUS MBA Networking Association (MNA) in an exciting professional development event on Leading Diversity.The business case for diversity; do the numbers add up?
- Moderator: Mariah Lichtenstern - Managing Director, Founder Institute, Sacramento / Founding Partner, DiverseCity Ventures
- Dr. Ping “Tyra” Shao - Professor of Human Resources and Organizational Behavior, Sacramento State
- David Carr, MBA ‘15 – Team Lead, Content & Social Media Strategy / Senior Communication Specialist, VSP
- Kyle Ellington - Director, Human Resource and Diversity & Inclusion Sacramento Kings
- Saori Marie Choulos, EMBA ‘1 – Director of Outreach and Business Engagement, Align Capital Region
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching or leading a company
- Any founder who wants to solve important problems (https://fi.co/good) and build a diverse / inclusive company
- What are some of the Topics?
- How gender and cultural dynamics play out in the workplace
What knowledge, skills, and competencies are needed to influence, lead and manage diversity and to facilitate inclusion
- How to access a diverse pipeline
- Creating a culture of inclusion
- What is the Agenda?
Recruitment Fair: 5:30-7:00 PM
Program: 7:00-8:30 PM
Q&A/Networking: 8:30-9:00 PM
To register, click here.