Constant Contact Northern CA will host a Nonprofit Super Summit on Email & Social Media Marketing to help nonprofits in the Greater Sacramento area understand how online marketing through email marketing and social media can drive nonprofit success.
The summit will feature two presentations and a special panel: What You Need to Know When Submitting a Grant. Come learn how to fund your nonprofit, drive donations, engage your volunteers, and build your communities.
- Maureen Dudley: 39 Effective Ways Nonprofits Use Email Marketing. Email marketing is one of the most effective and affordable ways nonprofits of any size can engage with their communities. But what content should you be sending out? Come be inspired by 39 ways your peers are using email marketing to drive donations, engage their volunteers, and build their communities. Whether you’re a nonprofit just getting started or a seasoned pro seeking some inspiration, this seminar is designed for you.
- Bet Hannon: Affordable & Effective Nonprofit Websites. Having an effective website is crucial for nonprofits to communicate with existing and potential members. But how can nonprofits have an effective website on a budget? This workshop will cover some best practices of effective websites including optimizing your site to work well with mobile, what goes on the home page (and what doesn’t), maintaining dated content, getting Google to find you and more!
- 9:30 a.m. – 9:50 a.m Registration, Networking, Light Refreshments
- 9:50 a.m. – 10:00 a.m Welcome and Introductions
- 10:00 a.m. - 10:45 a.m. 1st Session – Maureen Dudley: 39 Effective Ways Nonprofits Use Email Marketing
- 10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Panel Discussion – What You Need to Know When Submitting a Grant
- 11:30 a.m. – 11:35 a.m. Short Break
- 11:35 a.m. – 12:20 p.m. 3rd Presentation – Bet Hannon: Effective Nonprofit Websites
- 12:20 – 12:30 PM Raffle, Wrap-up
This is a free event but registration is required. To Register click here!