Comstock’s is excited to be partnering with Visit Sacramento and AIA Central Valley to present the region’s premier photography competition focusing on the architecture and built environment of the Capital Region!
2. Hashtag#ArchObs2016 or #ArchObscura16 on all your best Capital Region architecture photos before July 28th
3. Tag your friends on Instagram and petition them to enter!
4. Share that you’ve entered the contest with your friends!
About the Competition:
This year’s theme will focus on the built environment, specifically in the Sacramento region. We look forward to seeing images of the valley — from exciting new buildings and development — as well as existing and historical buildings that are uniquely ours.
The competition has two distinct categories to allow for a broad range of photographic interests.
The categories are:
- Gallery Submissions: In alignment with our previous competitions, this constitutes submission of physical prints along with digital copies for publication.
- Instagram Submissions: This is our new category that will allow submission through Instagram and is entirely digital.