Join us for the 124th Annual Sacramento Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce Annual Dinner & Business Awards. The evening will be a gathering of our Capital Region’s leaders and Metro Chamber Members, as we collectively honor and celebrate the people and businesses that are elevating our vibrant community.
The evening will honor:
- Sacramentans of the Year | Patrick & Bobbin Mulvaney of Mulvaney’s B&L Businessman of the Year | Dave Roughton of SAFE Credit Union
- Businesswoman of the Year | Donna Lucas of Lucas Public Affairs
- Business Hall of Fame | Fairytale Town
- Small Business of the Year | Silt Wine Company & Muddy Boot Wine
- Young Professional of the Year | Megan Blackwell of Otto Construction
- Ambassador of the Year | Julie Brown of California Clothing Recyclers
There will also be live music!
For updates, click here.