Join us for 3 days of unity and peace at the 1st Annual Marcus Garvey Festival. Come out and celebrate 4 outstanding community leaders, spoken word artists, dinner and beverages.
The event will include:
- Celebration of libations and a historical tribute to Garvey. There will be
- Vending of cultural goods to celebrate economical enterprise.
- History booths and tables
- Scheduled talks throughout the day
- A Health and wellness Section
- Kemetic Yoga presentation
- Qi Gong
- Healing Herbs and crystals
- Kids project and activities
- Drum circle (bring your drums)
- ￼A shrine Dedicated to The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey
- Lots of Cultural food vendors and beverage vending
- Live Music and Dj spinning
- Spoken Word
All attendees are encouraged to wear african attire.
To register, click here.