Join us for our annual 2017 Labor Law Update presented by the California Employers Association.
Featured speaker: Jessica Hawthorne, Attorney with the California Employers Association.
Topics will include:
- Proposition 64: Legalization of marijuana under state law affects the workplace
- Ab x2-7: Expansion of smoking ban in the workplace
- Ab 488: Feha anti-discrimination laws expanded to protect certain licensed individuals with disabilities
- Ab 908: State disability and paid family leave benefits increase
- Ab 2337: Employers must notify employees of rights under laws protecting victims of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking
- Sb 3: Minimum wage increases and paid sick leave expands for in-home supportive services workers
- Sb 1167: Indoor heat illness regulations coming to California soon
Seating is limited so be sure to register ASAP to secure your spot.
Additional parking will be available across the street at City Hall and in the lot next to Carol’s Restaurant.
2017 Labor Law Posters will be available for purchase on-site at a discounted rate of $29.90
To register, click here.