Join California craft beer lovers, brewers and foodies at Mulvaney’s in Midtown Sacramento for a 5-course California Craft Beer Dinner. Learn about beer pairing from five well-known California craft brewery owners from across the state pouring five specialty beers at the event. Each beer will be paired with a course that compliments the flavors and profile of the beers, prepared by partner chefs from across the state, including the host chef, Patrick Mulvaney.
Get the chance to meet both the chefs and brewers, and connect with craft beer enthusiasts and brewery owners in town for the California Craft Beer Summit! Five courses and beer pairings included in the price of the ticket.
- “Stone 22nd Anniversay IPA” – Stone Brewing Co. - Greg Koch, Co-Owner
- “Saber-Tooth Squirrel” Hoppy Amber Ale – Smog City Brewing Co. - Laurie Porter, Co-Owner
- “Cellarman” Barrel-Aged Saison – Sante Adairius Rustic Ales - Adair Paterno, Co-Owner
- “Mourverde 2016″ Divine Origin Series – Woods Beer Co. - Jim Woods, Owner
- “Man Juice” American IPA with Mandarina Bavaria & Citra Hops – Knee Deep Brewing Co. - Dean Roberts, Brewmaster
Chefs and specific beers to be announced shortly
Space is limited.
21 and over event, valid ID matching name on ticket required for entry.
This is a set menu. Please notify us in advance of any allergies or dietary restrictions.
All proceeds benefit the nonprofit that protects and supports craft brewers in California.