Today’s property managers work hand-in-hand with asset managers and often serve as asset managers themselves. Expert education gives professionals the capability to build value in real estate assets, providing confidence to investors, owners, and building tenants. Make sense of your assets, discover the asset manager’s role function and place in real estate and business, and master the ability to outperform competitors.
Key topic areas:
- asset planning
- forms of real estate ownership
- financial and environmental due diligence
- financial audits
- troubled assets
- maximum market value
- investment portfolio diversification
- investment analysis software
- PMFP certificate
- FMA® and RPA® designations
BOMA Member Course Fee $1,150 Non-member Course Fee $1,450
To register, click here.