Join us for drinks and appetizers, while we learn more about this relationship dynamic between the CEOs and marketing VPs, while celebrating our 50th anniversary!
Marketers are only as good as his/her delivery of the strategic plan to the CEO. The pitch for strategic plans, budgets, and adding headcount are often fraught with questions from both the Marketing Executive and the Chief Executive Officer. Join us for this unique event where we will ask the tough questions on what CEOs want from his/her marketer, and how marketing executives are communicating the value of the marketing mix.
- Cheer for the home team with the Sac Republic with Field Seat Tickets
- Soar over Sacramento with Mach5 Aviation for an Introductory Flight Lesson
- Eat local at Origami – East Sacramento’s newest (and most delicious) Asian grill
- Stay and dine at the Citizen Hotel with a one (1) night stay in a deluxe king guestroom, complimentary overnight valet parking and breakfast for two at the Grange Restaurant
- Full year unlimited yoga membership, including merchandise and workshop dicount from Zuda Yoga Roseville
Speaker Panel, moderated by Scot Crocker
- Barry Broome, CEO of Greater Sacramento Economic Council
- Jack Crawford, CEO of Impact Venture Capital
- Wendy Hauteman, Sr. Vice President of Marketing, VSP Global
- Chris Johnson, Founder and CEO of Rapid Brands
- Beth Mills, Senior Vice President of Communications and Marketing, California Bankers Association
- Mike Testa, President and CEO of Visit Sacramento
- Rao Unnava, Dean of the UC Davis Graduate School of Management
To register, click here.