It has never been more complicated to be a Marketing Executive.
We are talking to community experts in April about the evolving role of the marketer, in May we are looking at marketing from various industries, and leading into our 50-year anniversary, we are bringing it all together with a historic AMA event – the CEO Marketer’s Forum.
Whether you are in your mid-career or an executive, join us for drinks and appetizers, while we learn more about this relationship dynamic between the CEOs and Chief Marketers.
Marketers are only as good as his/her delivery of the strategic plan to the CEO. The pitch for strategic plans, budgets, and adding headcount are often fraught with questions from both the Marketing Executive and the Chief Executive Officer. Join us for this unique event where we will ask the tough questions on what CEOs want from his/her marketer, and how marketing executives are communicating the value of the marketing mix.
Speaker Panel, moderated by Scot Crocker
- Barry Broome, CEO of Greater Sacramento Economic Council
- Jack Crawford, CEO of Impact Venture Capital
- Wendy Hauteman, Sr. Vice President of Marketing, VSP Global
- Chris Johnson, Founder and CEO of Rapid Brands
- Beth Mills, Senior Vice President of Communications and Marketing, California Bankers Association
- Mike Testa, President and CEO of Visit Sacramento
- Rao Unnava, Dean of the UC Davis Graduate School of Management