Join us for Elk Grove’s best networking opportunity! Enjoy appetizers provided by local restaurants & wine!
Help brighten the holiday season for American Legion Post 233 with a voluntary contribution of $5.00!
Current & prospective members welcome at no cost!
Tips for Mixer Magic!
1. Door Prizes – Members can bring a door prize to promote their business (limit 1). Offer something that will bring a prospective client into your store or office. If you can’t make it to a mixer, feel free to drop something off at the Chamber office and staff will be happy to bring it for you.
2. Introduce Yourself – Give each person more than one card, possibly a “mixer card” with a discount. Find out what they do and how they do it. You may find a common goal you hadn’t considered. Enjoy the food… but not while speaking to new connections. Smile!
3. Take advantage of the opportunity – Come early and stay late. Speak with everyone by standing by the door or food table. Let Chamber staff and Ambassadors introduce you. Save chats with old friends for later, you’re here to make new connections.
4. Bring Guests – Mixers are open to all! Bring customers, employees and friends and introduce them to their prospective customers.
5. Things you’ll need – Business Cards, A solid handshake, A ready smile, A 30-second “infomercial” and Excellent Listening Skills. HAVE FUN!!
For more information, click here.