Every day we are building an easily recognizable brand with clear values to sell products and services, so why should it be any different when it comes to selling ourselves?
You are a brand – your personal brand drives the success of your professional projects, relationships and overall career path. You’re in charge of that brand, and at its core is your voice.
We make statements about ourselves through everything we do. From our physical appearance, to the way we present ourselves on social media. This means as young professionals we need to present ourselves to the world in the most authentic, consistent and memorable way so that when we speak, people listen.
This event will explore the importance of developing, perfecting, and communicating your personal and professional brand. Panelists will explore techniques and best practices for establishing and maintaining a brand, storytelling, and the use of branding on a larger scale for the community and/or an organization. Panelist will also share their personal/professional stories and advice with audience.
- 11:30am – 11:45am – Check in and Grab Lunch
- 11:45am – 12:45am – Panel Discussion
- 12:45pm – 1:00pm – Q&A and Closing Remarks
- Christine Calvin, Crocker Art Museum
- Roshaun Davis, Unseen Heroes
- Ginger Elizabeth Hahn, Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates
- Patrick Harbison, Patrick Harbison Public Relations (Facilitator)
To register, click here.