You are invited to a one-day event to bring together women business owners in our community. If you are a women business owner, or a woman who is thinking of starting a business, this is an event not to miss!
Entrepreneur’s Edge 2016 features multiple, interactive, round-table conversations between attendees and Sacramento area women business owners across multiple professions & areas of expertise. You will be able to meet with the most influential women business owners in our community to learn and develop skills, gain insights and help your business thrive.
Facilitators you will be speaking with:
- Andrea Lepore – Lepore Development/HOT ITALIAN
- Bobbin Mulvaney – Mulvaney’s B&L Restaurant
- Catherine Dyer – StemExpress
- Denise Páne – River Coyote Design
- Felicia Strati – Felicia Strati
- Ginger Elizabeth Hahn – Ginger Elizabeth Chocolates
- Jeanne Reaves – Jeanne Reaves Consulting
- Kim Delfino, Esq. – Defenders of Wildlife
- Laurie Rood – Benefits Done Right, Inc.
- Lila Wallrich – Wallrich Creative Communications
- Margaret Brown – SocializeLA.com
- Marlene Goetzeler – Freeport Bakery
- Myla Ramos – SearchPros Solutions
- Tina Reynolds – Uptown Studios, Inc.
Seating is limited so purchase your tickets now! Registration includes Breakfast, Lunch & Parking.
Please note: This is a women-only event. Attire: Professional. Sutter Club does not allow jeans, t-shirts, flip-flops, tennis shoes or shorts.
To register, click here!