Food Literacy Center, America’s Farm-to-Fork & the Sacramento Public Library invite you to join us for a fun & adventurous night of food innovation! We are partnering with local nonprofit Green Restaurant Alliance Sacramento to highlight the Sacramento region’s celebrated culinary talent and the green, water-wise ingredients that come from our local farms. Proceeds from the Fruit-to-Root Pre-Party benefit Food Literacy Center.
Tickets are $55 available on August 3 ($65 starting August 7)
To purchase tickets, click here.
Chefs & Bartenders include:
Brenda Ruiz (Executive Chef & Food Literacy Genius)
Michael Tuohy (Sacramento Kings)
Eric Alexander (Carpe Vino)
Randall Selland (Selland Family Restaurants)
Kurt Spataro (Paragary Restaurant Group)
Brian Mizner (Hook & Ladder Manufacturing Co.)
Jay Veregge (Ten22)
Oliver Ridgeway (Grange Restaurant & Bar)
Ed Roehr (Magpie Cafe)
Billy Ngo (Kru Contemporary Japanese Cuisine)
Ian MacBride (Lucca Restaurant & Bar)
Kathi Riley – Restaurant Consultant
Rick Mahan (The Waterboy Restaurant)
Chris Tucker (Hook & Ladder Manufacturing Co.)
Brad Peters (Paragary Restaurant Group)
VIPea Experience – For Sponsors Only
- FREE admission to Fruit-to-Root Pre-Party at 5pm
- VIPea reserved seating for Dan Barber in Conversation with Amber Stott
- Special bites from our region’s best chefs
- FREE drinks -themed by Sac’s top bartenders
- FREE Inglorious Fruit and Veggie CSA
- Signed copy of Dan Barber’s book, “The Third Plate”
- Opportunity to meet Chef Dan Barber & Sac’s own VIPea Chefs
ONE NIGHT. TWO EVENTS.
The Fruit-to-Root Pre-Party will be followed by One Book 2015: Dan Barber in Conversation with Amber Stott. Both events are ticketed! Due to popularity and limited number of tickets, prompt purchase of tickets is strongly advised.
Questions? click here