t’s back and bigger than ever! Save the date for the 2nd annual Sacramento SPCA Jingle Bell PUP Crawl, Saturday, December 8, from 12:00 – 4:00 pm.
Enjoy drink and food specials, photos with Santa Paws, and holiday activity stations at each Pup Crawl stop. Your ticket purchase supports the animals at the Sacramento SPCA. It’s going to be PAWS-itively delightful!
Your entry includes a Pup Crawl t-shirt, jingle bells for your pup(s), holiday doggie bag, drink and food specials and a commemorative crawl KOOZIE.
- Truitt Bark Park (Check-In Location)
- Big Stump Brewing Company
- Federalist Public House
- Urban Roots Brewing & Smokehouse
- Der Biergarten (Weather Permitting)
- Golden Road (Weather Permitting)
- Device Brewing Company at the Ice BlocksLocation:
Check-in is at Truitt Bark Park 1818 Q street