The Lodi Craft Beer Festival is the brainchild of the Lodi Tokay Rotary Club, with the vision to create a first class festival of craft brewers within the Northern California area, accompanied by some of the best food venders in the Lodi area. The Lodi Tokay Rotary club is hosting the event with 100% of the proceeds distributed to local community and international projects.
Our exciting event will host 50+ Brewers from the Northern California, to share over 100 varieties of beer they created, with like-minded people who enjoy great, quality craft beer. The Lodi Craft Beer Festival will be held at the Lodi Lake Park with music, a variety of tasty food vendors, and expert beer brewers!
What do these tickets include?
- Entrance into the event at the Lodi Lake (Ron Williamson Area), Free Collectors Beer Glass, and UNLIMITED Beer Tasting.
- The opportunity to taste over 100 amazing varieties of craft beers from 50 plus of the finest California Area Breweries.
- Music by: Donnie and the Wayrads (Classic Rock Band).
- Complimentary Parking at the Water Treatment Plant. Entrance will be located on the West side of the lake.
- Access to several local food vendors
- Games – The Lodi Craft Beer Festival is not just all about a mega selection of fine craft beer tasting and good food, we also need to have fun. We are including an adult game area featuring Corn Hole, Giant Jenga, along with Flip Cup.
For more information, click here.