The Pacific Research Institute’s first annual California “Ideas in Action” Policy Conference will explore how free-market ideas for the state’s most pressing policy challenges can make a real difference in improving people’s lives and achieve more political balance in California.
Come hear policy experts and changemakers at informative panel discussions on:
- California’s Health Care Challenges
- How Charter Schools Help Parents and Students Choose Diversity Legislating Energy Poverty
- How Private Charities and Non-Profits Are Lifting People Out of Poverty
- Dan Walters, Political Columnist, CALMatters
- Sally C. Pipes, PRI President, CEO, and Thomas W. Smith Fellow in Health Care Policy
- Dr. Wayne Winegarden, PRI Senior Fellow in Business and Economics
- Hon. Daniel Kolkey, Chair of PRI’s California Reform Committee
- Henry I. Miller, MS, MD, PRI Senior Fellow in Health Studies
- Bill Lucia, President and CEO, EdVoice
- Nick Loris, Herbert and Joyce Morgan Fellow in Energy and Environmental Policy, Heritage Foundation
- Kerry Jackson, Fellow, PRI’s Center for California Reform
- Lance Izumi, Senior Fellow in Education Studies and Senior Director of PRI’s Center of Education
*Wednesday evening welcome reception to be held at Esquire Grill, 1213 K Street, Sacramento
For more information, click here.