The Sacramento Metro Chamber continues its tradition of bringing together influential voices to share experiences that motivate and inspire action. Celebrate our region’s own thought-leaders, game-changers, envelope-pushers, and local innovators that are shaping and leading the dialogue in their respective industries.
Perspectives on Innovation will feature entrepreneurial leaders offering their personal insights on what it takes to be innovative today. Speakers will share their experiences and ideas in a TED Talk format on three of our region’s expanding industries.
- Kristine Burke, M.D. – n1Health
- Mac Clemmens – Digital Deployment
- Mark Haney – Haney Business Ventures
- Christopher Johnson – Rapid Ramen Cooker
- Tom Kandris – PackageOne
- Dr. Frederick J. Meyers – UC Davis School of Medicine
- Jay Sales – The Shop at VSP
To register click here!