Discover the Sacramento region’s up and coming startups at Pitch Elk Grove! Who will win the $10,000 prize?! Who will win audience favorite?
Recognizing the need to promote area startups and spotlight the Sacramento region as a startup hub, the City of Elk Grove, in collaboration with StartupSac, presents Pitch Elk Grove. This is your opportunity to watch eight of the region’s most promising and innovative tech startups take the stage and compete for over $17,000 in prize money in front of a panel of judges and a live audience. The evening promises to be the most engaging and dynamic pitch competition in the region.
Veteran serial startup founder Sonny Mayugba will be amping up the energy of the audience and the startups throughout the evening as emcee of the event. Additionally, the event will be catered by Cafe Elk Grove and also feature wine from Christopher Cellars and local craft brews from Flatland Brewing.
- Kwame Anku, Chairman & CEO, Black Star Fund
- Juan Fernandez, Planning Commissioner, City of Elk Grove, and Principal Cloud Solutions Architect, Micron Technology
- Jon Gregory, Senior Vice President and Venture Banking Manager, Five Star Bank
- Deborah Simpson, Angel Investor, Sacramento Angels and Mentor, FourthWave Accelerator
- Brooke VanSant, Associate, Moneta Ventures
- First Place: $10,000
- Second Place: $5,000 Audience
- Favorite: $2,500
The Startup Elk Grove Incentive Program provides technical and financial assistance to launching and scaling startups, and for co-working and incubator facilities that support them. To qualify, startups must operate in Elk Grove and be an emerging or scaling company commercializing innovative products and platforms in most tech verticals.
COVID-19 Safety: This event will comply with regulations in effect on March 31 by the State of California, County of Sacramento, and City of Elk Grove. Ticket holders will be notified via email of the requirements prior to the event.
For more information, please contact email@example.com.