The Sacramento Grilled Cheese Festival is a full weekend dedicated to the one food you never out grow…. grilled cheese! We’ve paired our grilled cheese with everything from craft beer to bounce houses so we’ve got something for everyone.
This family-friendly festival has something for everyone! Just $10 gets you admission to the event, live music, games for every age group, and FREE bounce houses. Kids ages 5 and under are FREE! Once inside, you’ll be able to purchase sandwich bites (about 1/4 sandwich) from all of our participating vendors. Bites are served instead of whole sandwiches so you can try them all. Options will range from classic cheese-only sandwiches to intricate and creative melts. A wide range of dessert & beverage options will be offered as well.
Looking for a more grown up grilled cheese experience? Click HERE to learn more about the 21+over grilled cheese & craft beer tasting event on Saturday April 14th.
- This event will be held rain or shine. Tickets are non-refundable but may be transfered to another person.
- This event is CASH ONLY. Any on-site purchases of food, souvenirs, etc. require cash. ATMs will be available on-site.
- Please bring your ID with you. This event requires age verification to purchase alcohol.
- Children ages 5 and under do not need a ticket for admission.
- No pets allowed. Only ADA compliant service dogs will be admitted.
- Please feel free to bring…cash, water bottles, cameras/phones, blankets/folding chairs.
- Please DO NOT bring… alcohol, pets, outside food/drink (except for water), glass bottles or aluminum cans.
- Gluten free options will be available.
- No refunds.
For more information, click here. www.SacGrilledCheese.com for additional information.