Still have questions and don’t know where to start with the San Joaquin County Small Business Grant application?
Join Analyst Katie Poole as she answers your questions about Round 4 of the San Joaquin County Small Business Grant. Wednesday, September 15, 2021 9:00am -10:00am
Grant Program Overview
- Application period September 1, 2021 – September 30, 2021.
- Grants will be issued on a first come, first served basis while funding lasts
- Business income (gross revenues) must have been negatively impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Must have been in business since 1/01/2020 and have a valid business license (or equivalent license to do business in San Joaquin County)
- Up to $100,000 available for past due (unpaid) rent, mortgage and utilities, or reimbursement of paid rent, mortgage, utilities, and PPE during the documented period of financial harm due to the pandemic (with proper documentation)