Join Slow Food Sacramento and Canon for an afternoon food festival featuring the slow side of street food with Ark of Taste ingredients, live music, kids area, craft cocktails and informative lectures and demos.
- Early bird deal: Buy your tickets in advance and you’ll receive one extra food ticket AND be entered to win a $100 gift card to Canon. Need not be present to win.
- Music, lectures, and festival are all free to attend!
- Your $40 all access ticket includes street food from all six restaurants ($30 for students)
- $10 kids tickets includes build-your-own bite kids station and vegetable tasting - https://streetandslow.eventbrite.com
- No-host bar featuring Urban Roots Brewing & Smokehouse, Berryessa Brewing co, Track 7 Brewing Co., Ark of Taste Chenin Blanc from Haarmeyer Wine Cellars, craft cocktails and more.
- Canon East Sacramento, Nixtaco Mexican Kitchen, Pizza Supreme Being, VEG/Thai Basil, Binchoyaki Izakaya Dining, Savory Cafe
Guest Lectures and Demos:
- 12:30 pm – Niche Bread Co.
- 1:00 pm - Grabishfarm
- 1:30 pm - Naturally Ella
- 2:00 pm - V. Miller Meats
Farmers Market by Azolla Farms
3:00 pm - Pressure Lounge
Support provided by The Honey Agency, chef Brenda Ruiz
Slow Food means good, clean, fair food for all
To register, click here.