One of highlights of our year is the Chamber’s Annual Installation Dinner. The evening will include an installation ceremony of our new Board Members and Officers and the presentation of awards.
No host cocktails begin at 6:00 PM, followed by dinner at 6:45 PM. Reservations are required and space is limited. Sponsorships are still available.
The 2018-2019 Greater Stockton Chamber of Commerce Officers and Directors to be sworn in are:
- President Deitra R. Kenoly, The Record/San Joaquin Media Group
- Sr. Vice President Doug Dinjian, DiBuduo & DeFendis Insurance Agency, Inc.
- Financial Vice President Chris Kay, ACE Rail
- Vice President Kay G. Ruhstaller, Family Resource & Referral Center
- Vice President Justin Redman, F&M Bank
- Immediate Past President Diane Vigil, Dameron Hospital Foundation
- We will be swearing in 5 new board members voted in by the Stockton Chamber membership. Each board member will serve a 3 year term.
The new board members to be sworn in are:
- Erin Guy Castillo, Parish Guy Castillo, PC
- Jim Johnson, SMG Stockton
- David Kamins, Mid Valley IT
- Dr. Robert Melrose, Brookside Optometric Group
- Daniel Natividad, Port City Marketing Solutions, Inc.
The Board of Directors for 2018-2019 also consists of:
- Stephanie Banuelos, Grimbleby & Coleman, CPA’s
- Bob Berger, Cumulus Radio
- Randy Burns, Waterloo Morada Fire District
- F.J. “Joe” Dietrich IV, F.J. Dietrich & Co.
- Pat Filippone, Stockton Ports
- Scott Grafius, Steele Insurance Agency
- Loretta Lee, Junior League of San Joaquin County
- David Meier, Pacific Gas & Electric Company
- Laura Ochoa-Sanchez, San Joaquin Delta College
- Brian Petrovek, Stockton Heat
- Leslie Nakao-Edman, Central Valley Asian-American Chamber of Commerce
- Brandie Owusu Spencer, African American Chamber of Commerce
- Jesus Andrade, San Joaquin County Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- Wes Rhea, Visit Stockton
- Michael Huber, Downtown Stockton Alliance
- Jamie Watts, Miracle Mile Improvement District
- Jane Butterfield, The Business Council, Inc.
- For more information, click here.