Don’t miss the Developmental Disabilities Service Organization (DDSO)’s 8th annual Uncork for the Arts Fundraiser! Join your fellow art patrons and disability advocates for a wine pairing dinner, art exhibits, live auction and a festive award celebration.
At this event, we will celebrate the remarkable achievements of clients from all of the DDSO programs. These honorees have shown strength in spirit and heart, and have risen above adversity and challenges to be the best person that they can be. We will recognize and support their courage and determination to meet life’s challenges as everyday heroes who deserve recognition and applause. Proceeds from our event directly benefit the people with developmental disabilities that we serve.
Congratulations to the Honorees
- Emma Aguirre, Achievement, Development and Care
- Ana Martinez, Alan Short Center
- Brad Dixon, Alan Short Center Community Access Program
- Debra Anderson, Community Integration Program
- Jamie Cooper, Employment Plus
- Jose Bodas, Short Center North
- Belen Hernandez, Short Center South
- Anne Clayton, Transitions for Tomorrow
Enjoy Wine from these Wineries:
- Lago di Merlo Vineyards & Winery
- McNab Ridge Wine Company
The event also features a live auction by David Sobon auctions
To register, click here.