DiverseCity Ventures Inc. partners with the Greater Sacramento Urban League Young Professionals (GSULYP) and the Founder Institute to hold the inaugural DiverseCity Summit in Sacramento at the Greater Sacramento Urban League’s North Sacramento site.
This event brings together members of the community to explore how creativity, technology, and entrepreneurship can intersect to create positive impact. As part of the City of Sacramento’s Creative Economy Pilot Project, the DiverseCity Summit casts a wider net for startups and lucrative S.T.E.A.M. careers: science, technology, engineering, arts, and math.
Startup Case Studies
- Keynote Speaker -Adeo Ressi, CEO the Founder Institute
- Startup Ecosystem – Jeff Bennet, StartupSac
- Pleshette Robertson – Sac Cultural Hub
- Monique Brown – HaneyBiz
Startup Funding 101
- Kristopher Francisco, CEO, Evolute (Founder Institute graduate recently funded by Lightspeed)
- Kyle Kaneshiro – Consultant & Advisor, SBDC / Metro Chamber
- Cheryl Beninga – COO, Fantag, Co-Founder, FourthWave Accelerator
- Juan Juan – CEO, Fanalyze
- Carolyn Ulander Peer – CEO, Humaxa
- Brenda Tello Horton – CEO, ProPlanr
- Nathalie Mvondo – CEO, MultiCultural Press
- Venita Sivamani – CEO, Dermveda
- Marcus Haney – President, Haney Industrial Supply
- Lesa Hammond – CEO, ProfHire
- Rich Foreman – CEO, Apptology / Director, StartupGrind Sacramento
The Creative Economy
- Maya Wallace – Board Member, Sacramento Art Commission
- Jade Nicole – Manager, Magnus Opus / Talent Magazine
- Sonny Walebowa – Author, Vangoland
- Maurice James – CEO, Mojo Pictures / NBCUniversal Digital Content Lab
- Remound Wright – AR/VR Product Engineer, AT&T Foundry
- Steve Young – CEO, AppMasters
- Tresla Gilbreath, CEO, Multi Facet Inc.
To register, click here.