Sacramento Cocktail Week is proud to return for its ninth year. With its sponsors Midtown Business Association, Brown Forman, Pernod Ricard and Boisset Collection, Sacramento Cocktail Week will host events August 14th – August 18th throughout Sacramento.
Founded in 2008 by local cocktail enthusiasts Erick Castro and Joe Anthony Savala, Sacramento Cocktail Week (SCW) is a celebration uniting local bartenders, fine spirits, fresh products and artisan cocktails.
SCW will feature nightly events at various locations throughout Sacramento. Highlights include:
- Sunday, Aug. 14: “The Dude Imbibes” at Bottle & Barlow
- Monday, Aug. 15: “The Tavern on the Green” at Hook & Ladder Manufacturing Co.
- Tuesday, Aug. 16: “It Takes Two to Tiki” at The Red Rabbit Kitchen + Bar
- Wednesday, Aug. 17: “2016 SCW Cocktail Competition” at Harlow’s Restaurant & Night Club
- Thursday, Aug. 18: Sacramento Bartender’s Guild Presents: “Wild West Cocktail Extravaganza” at Sacramento River Train
Additional pop-up events will be held nightly at local restaurants and bars including Goldfield Trading Post, Shady Lady Saloon, The Golden Bear, Barwest, B-Side, Old Ironsides and more. On Tuesday and Wednesday, education classes will be held during the day at the Hyatt Regency Sacramento. Highlights include From the High Seas to High Tiki: Rum’s Cocktails with Martin Cate. All events are 21 years of age and older.
For more information, click here.