Have you ever considered… “What if…?” What if our biggest social problems could be solved through innovation? What if every dollar donated was multiplied 10x? What if nonprofit leaders tripled their organizations’ capacity? What if funders joined the conversation to make change possible?
Join more than 700 attendees – business leaders, nonprofit advocates and innovative problem-solvers for a day of leading-edge learning and inspiration at the 3rd annual What IF Conference on Feb 6.
Impact Foundry, northern California’s center for nonprofit excellence, produces this event in conjunction with prominent corporate and small business partners, foundations and individual supporters. Attend and expand your thinking about how we address important issues in our community. With multiple session tracks offering something for everyone in your organization, here’s just a few things you can expect:
- Meet social innovation entrepreneurs from Atlanta (Mini City) who developed a tech solution to help homeless adults move into employment and stability.
- Hear American River Bank CEO, David E. Ritchie, Jr explain why it makes business sense to support the capacity of our nonprofit sector.
- Case studies in Collaboration: Youth & Family Collective, Sacramento’s new Arts Education Consortium, the Promise Zone focus of the Financial Institution Partners Opportunity, and more.
- Learn from national speaker and author Dan Pallotta on his ideas for championing our social sector. “I believe deeply in the potential of people and in the potential of our society. And I don’t think we’ve come anywhere close to tapping that potential. Nowhere close.” Dan’s iconic TED 2013 Talk has been viewed more than 4 million times and is one of the 100 most-viewed TED Talks of all time. See him in person and leave transformed.
- What If Expo with 30+ nonprofit service providers and affiliates
Register for What IF at: https://whatifconference.org/