Our 2016 tour will feature a wide variety of mid-20th century living — highlighting the time period’s distinctive architecture, design, and lifestyle. Spend a fun day touring some of Sacramento’s best mid-century homes, gardens, and vehicles in Sacramento’s beautiful South Land Park, Land Park, and Hollywood Park neighborhoods.
From minimalist to kitsch, moderns to ranch homes, and everything in between. Our collectible guidebook features in-depth historic information, related points of interest, and local vintage resources. Space is limited — buy your tickets early to ensure you don’t miss out!
Modern and vintage products from local designers and vendors will be displayed. Guests will receive a collectible guidebook that features addresses and a map, in-depth historic information, related points of interest, and local vintage resources. Guests will also receive complimentary bottled water (courtesy of Raley’s); the summer issue of Atomic Ranch magazine (courtesy of Atomic Ranch magazine); and retro candy, toys and other small treats along the tour route while supplies last.
The tour includes:
- A rare custom modern home by Sparks and Thaden (1959/1967) in Land Park;
- 2 Eichler Homes (1955) designed by Jones and Emmons in South Land Park;
- A custom modern home (1967) in Greenhaven;
- Sierra Builders ranch home (1950) in Hollywood Park;
- A unique custom South Land Park ranch home built by Floyd Cantrell (1959); and,
- A distinctive ranch/modern home designed by Leo McGlade and Associates (1962) in South Land Park.
It takes very special and generous people who are willing to share their private homes! Homeowners this year have a great eye for design and are especially devoted to modernism.
To register, click here.